The only thing I still believe in
[html]
300+

Anann had nearly finished combing her mane when Anatoliy entered the cabin behind her. A warm smile spreading on her lips, glad that he seemed to like this little part of her surprise. ”It is.” She said as she set the comb aside and her arms crossed in front of her as she laid her hands over his larger ones at her waist. Her head leaned back slightly and against him for a moment before she turned in his arms to face him. ”And this as well.” She said, presenting the bottle she had found, having snatched it off the table as she had turned. It was marked as an import, though Anann was otherwise unsure of it’s quality, but she hoped it would be suitable for the evening. ”Here,” she said, thrusting the bottle at him to take and gave him a quick kiss, ”you get a head start. I need to go check the meat.” She said with a little smirk. Anann could hold her own when it came to drinking, sure enough but she had nothing on Anatoliy. With a second quick kiss, the golden woman whisked herself from his arms and out the door of the cabin before he could protest.

Carefully Anann removed the wrapped venison from the bed of coals and removed the binding and foliage before placing the stuffed steaks onto the awaiting plates that had warmed near the fire. A plate in each hand, Anann carried them over to a small table she had set off to the side of the cabin. It was cast in the evening shadows of the large trees around her home, yet positioned to give them a view of the evening sky painted in the deep vibrant colors of an autumn sunset.

”Anatoliy, come on. Supper is ready,” she called out, ”and bring that bottle with you!” Anann sat down at her end of the table that was bare, save for their modest place settings. A large cloth napkins laying over shards of obsidian. Rejects from her attempt to make a new dagger for herself, yet still viable blades and would serve as wonderful steak knifes for this special evening.

<style type="text/css">
.anannmount b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#1d2529 0px 0px 3px; }
.anannmount .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 25px 10px 25px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.anannmount p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anannmount {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#2f4961; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nBKRr.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/yo1x6.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2529; padding: 155px 0px 80px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#608ab2; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread