The only thing I still believe in
[html]
300+
She'd make a strange housewife x3

She turned to face him, and the Russo gave a low chuckle at her having combed her hair. He was about to play with a strand of it when she presented him with a bottle of clear liquid. He looked at for a mere moment before it was put into his hands and she had given him a quick kiss. Looking from her to the bottle, his face was rather confused for a moment as he tried to take in all that information in. "Vhy.. zhank you..," he said absently as he watched her swirl out of the cabin with a strange new grace that came with wearing the more feminine garment. He wondered where she had gotten it, for it had fit her so well.

Anatoliy heard her moving around outside, by the fire. He could smell the shifted coals and the meat exposed as the scent seemed to intensified. Quickly, he set down the bottle of wine and grabbed the comb his lover had laid down. Untying the tie to his hair, he quickly ran it through his brown locks and retied his low ponytail. Anann had gone to all that trouble, he might as well try to look far more presentable for it. He grinned as she called his name, ordering him to bring the bottle of vodka.

The Russo caught her tail tip going around the cabin, and he followed her, intrigued. "You have been very busy, I see," he said with a lopsided grin. The meat smelled great and he took his place at the table, setting the bottle down with a clank. "So vhat brought zhis all on, mine love?" Anatoliy looked at the golden woman, placing his hands on the table. The aroma of the food was tantalizing, especially after a day of fixing a boat and beginning his plans for lobster and crab traps.

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread