The only thing I still believe in
[html]
000+

It was all a little out of the ordinary. The fresh cooking was bit of rarity in it’s own from their diet that was largely smoked and dried meats that were easy to store and even when she did cook Anann seldom went to such lengths. Though it was perhaps the dress that was rarest event of the evening and Strel had certainly out done himself. The garment had the strange effect of making Anann oddly self-conscious and she could feel the heat of her face as it flush at the way Anatoliy was looking at her. ”I just thought we could use a special night of simple pleasures.” She said with a soft smile as she reached over her plate to place a hand over his. ” And because you deserve it.” She said earnestly giving his hand a squeeze before pulling hers back and placed the napkin over her lap. She had spent a lot of thought on how to treat him with something special. A sort of gesture to express what she didn’t necessarily have to words for and to show that she was grateful to still have him in her life. A lesser man would have abandoned her. ”I say we enjoy it to it’s fullest.” She said before placing a morsel of steak in her mouth.

<style type="text/css">
.anannmount b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#1d2529 0px 0px 3px; }
.anannmount .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 25px 10px 25px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.anannmount p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anannmount {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#2f4961; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nBKRr.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/yo1x6.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2529; padding: 155px 0px 80px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#608ab2; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread