The only thing I still believe in
[html]
000+
-

Anatoliy gave a low rumble of amusement as he looked at his pretty golden lover. He squeezed her hand back when she touched his. "I zhink zhat you are deserving it, too." After what the two of them had gone through, he wanted little more than to enjoy his time with her, whenever he could. Even if it meant that he would risk other people. He had spent far too long away from her, worrying about her to simply leave her alone now. She was fully capable of taking care of herself, but he just missed her more than enough to let her go on her merry way.

"I zhink you're on to somezhing," he said softly, taking the obsidian shards and taking it to his steak. He cut it roughly, but keeping it as best as he could on his plate. He took a slice, and tried it, and smiled at the woman. "Somevone outdid zhemselves today." Anatoliy took another bite and knew he had certainly found himself a winner.

"Anann? Vhat are your plans for later, I vonder? Surely zhere has to be more from all zhe effort you have put in already." Anatoliy looked at the golden woman as he opened the vodka bottle, and poured them both an equal amount. Naturally, he poured it for her first. With a clank, the bottle was returned to the table and stoppered, and he raised his glass up to her, an easy smile on her face.

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread