The only thing I still believe in
[html]
000+

Anann had been fusing over little details of the evening for most of the day and she had worried that the meat might easily be over-cooked, but as she had cut into it, she had found it was still perfectly pink in the middle. As she chewed the first bite, she was satisfied with the resulting flavor that the scant spices had added along with the onion, potatoes, and greens. She watched with interest as Anatoliy took his first bite, hoping that he too would like the slight flare to their meal and she felt the blushing heat in her cheeks again as he complimented the food and cook. ”I’m glad you like it.” She said happily, though from behind a bashful smile. Gods, why did she feel so nervous, it was ridiculous. But then, it had always been Anatoliy that was capable of making her feel this way.

Anann looked up from her plate as he spoke her name. Umber eyes locking on gold. With a mouthful of food, Anann could only shake her head at Anatoliy’s question as he poured their glasses, a smile on her lips as she chewed. ”No more surprises.” she said finally with an empty mouth. ”I suppose since I provided the setting its up to you where the evening goes from here.” She teased, a mischievous smile on her lips. Reaching for her own glass she raised in mimic of what Anatoliy had done with his own. "Do you propose a toast?" That grin still playing on her lips.

<style type="text/css">
.anannmount b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#1d2529 0px 0px 3px; }
.anannmount .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 25px 10px 25px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.anannmount p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anannmount {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#2f4961; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nBKRr.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/yo1x6.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2529; padding: 155px 0px 80px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#608ab2; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread