The only thing I still believe in
[html]
300+
-

"I have to do all zhe vork now?" he countered with a low chuckle as he clanked the bottle back onto the table. He watched her mimic his movements, raising the glass just moments after he raised his. But her question was a good one, and he nodded with a smile. "Is customary, is not?" Anatoliy licked his lips as he thought of an adequate toast, especially as he felt a welling of emotion within him. He was sitting with Anann again, enjoying a dinner with the woman he had stood behind for so long. It just seemed so terribly strange, to experience something so normal for once. It was like nothing happened, but he would not have had it any other way, with anyone else. Straightening his arm at the woman, he simply said, "Любовь. Love." And he clanked his glass with Anann's before taking a quick swallow of the alcohol. Vodka was not common for him, and he enjoyed it, even though he knew that his golden woman was not partial to the potato brew.

He ate more of the meat as he smiled at the woman. It felt weird, sure, but it was still nice. "Oh, I did have somezhing I vant to do later." There was naught suggestive about his tone, but his words could have been taken as such. There was plenty he wanted to do that was not remotely akin to that, but he was starting to feel it at the bottom of his heart, that raging desire to do what he had wanted to do before the man appeared and postponed everything too long. Resting hands on the table, he looked seriously at the woman before him. "I just don't know how it vill go." His eyes were serious as he poured them another shot. "Is your turn now, I zhink, Anann."

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread