The only thing I still believe in
[html]
300+

There was no denying that the Russian had patience. It must surely be boundless. The proof was in the very fact that he sat across the table from her on this very a evening. Anann could only give a slight smirk to his comment before she downed the shot. The second was not nearly as harsh as the first had been. Those that followed would be even easier.

They had both finished eating by the time that Anatoliy had risen. A smile of contentment on her face as her eyes wandered between her lover and the vibrate colors of the fall sunset. The meal had been good and the vodka had left her with a rather comfortable buzz that had left her forget about awkwardness of her dress. That was until Anatoliy rose and asked her to wait as she had already made to rise from her seat. She gave him a curious look, but quietly obliged.

As he quickly walked off to the cabin, Anann once again fussed over her dress. Running her hands over the fabric to smooth it over her fur and golden fingers brushing a few stray strands of hair back behind her ears. She was curious what he might be up to and her mind couldn’t help but come up with a few ideas of it’s own. A bright smile greeted him as he came striding back, faltering only slightly as she was puzzled by Anatoliy’s sudden nervousness. He was not alone, as he knelt before her Anann felt her own nerves make her skin tingle and her heart race.

Her jaw dropped, stunned, as the necklace was presented to her. ”Oh, Toliy.” A trembling golden hand raised to her lips and she gave the Russo a look of disbelief. Those dark brown eyes so filled with emotion. Where.. but how? I..I thought it was.. lost..” The hand left her lips and reached for the shining trinket as if to ensure it was truly real.

<style type="text/css">
.anannmount b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#1d2529 0px 0px 3px; }
.anannmount .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 25px 10px 25px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.anannmount p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anannmount {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#2f4961; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nBKRr.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/yo1x6.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2529; padding: 155px 0px 80px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#608ab2; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread