The only thing I still believe in
[html]
300+

She did not mind, nor care how it was he had come to once again hold the silver necklace and its horseshoe pendant. All that mattered was that it had been safe and not forever lost as she had thought it. She had remembered seeing it on the table, where it had not belonged in the first place, when she had returned home from Anatoliy’s after the storm. From there her memories of what transpired hazy and fragmented. She had not known what had become of it and she had not been able to find when she had returned and had feared that Keese had gotten rid of it.

Strong emotions swelled in her chest and threatened to choked her, even before he started to speak. She might have refused him the last time, but she had still treasured the necklace and the love it represented. She gave his hand a tight squeeze as it grab hold of her’s. Anann was unable to look away from his eyes as he spoke. She knew with out a doubt that he loved her. It was in his touch and the way he looked upon her. In all the little every day things. She leaned forward to give him a passionate kiss. ”Yes, I am yours.” She said with a broad smile and watery eyes. She wanted those arms of his around her and so she stood, pulling him to his feet so that she rest her head on his chest, tucked neatly under his chin. ”I love you too, Anatoliy. I always have. My heart has never belonged to any other.” She said softly as she listened to his heartbeat in her ear. Their hands were still clasped together around the necklace, trapped between them. Her free hand came up to rest against his chest, fingers tracing random patterns in the pale fur.

<style type="text/css">
.anannmount b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#1d2529 0px 0px 3px; }
.anannmount .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 25px 10px 25px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.anannmount p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anannmount {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#2f4961; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nBKRr.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/yo1x6.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2529; padding: 155px 0px 80px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#608ab2; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread