The only thing I still believe in
[html]
000+
I think we know where this leading, so feel free to fade to black :x or not, whatever you desire.

Anann let down her hair as she felt weight of pendant resting against her chest and the hands of her lover pull away. Golden fingers falling to brush over the silver treasure as she looked down at it with a blissful smile on her lips. A soft, purr like murmur rose in her throat as she felt Anatoliy’s arms wrap around her and his head resting against her shoulder. She leaned back into him just lightly as his own body pressed against her, brown eyes drifting shut. A content sigh left her lips still curved in a smile. In this one moment it felt as if all was right with world. Things always felt right when she was in his arms. Simple bliss. She wished she could hold on to this feeling for the rest of her life.

The feel of his hands running over her body was even more teasing than usual. The layer of fabric giving the sensation a whole new feel as his touch caressed her chest. Anann knew it wasn’t just the alcohol, but it could have certainly been helping, a soft moan leaving her lips as his hands trailed to her hips. ”Thank you, he did. I’m glad you like it.” she purred, voice laced with a light, playful growl. She wanted to turn and face him to give him a sweet kiss, but things felt so good, so right as they were now that she dared not move.

<style type="text/css">
.anannmount b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#1d2529 0px 0px 3px; }
.anannmount .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 25px 10px 25px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.anannmount p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anannmount {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#2f4961; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nBKRr.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/yo1x6.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2529; padding: 155px 0px 80px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#608ab2; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread