The only thing I still believe in
[html]
000+
fading to black because we should just mooove on xD

The Russian man playfully nipped at the woman's neck as he roamed his hands over her hips and sides. His fingers occasionally pinched the material under them, making the entire outfit rise up her body in a terribly tantalizing way. Anatoliy pressed against her as he tightened his arms around her. It was a mixture of the alcohol and elation running through his veins that made him squeeze her tightly. "I am zhinking zhat ve can clean up later," he growled out lowly, as he lifted the woman into his arms. She could protest all she wanted for the undignified action, but he could not find it in him to care. She wouldn't be complaining soon enough.

Inside of their cabin, the man let her down, and turned her around. He ran his fingers through her hair and down her neck as he kissed her. Anatoliy supported himself against the wall with both arms as he kissed the woman with something of a passion. "I love you very much, Anann," he said as he pulled away from her, hands trailing down her arms, to her hips once again. This time he deftly pulled the material up her thighs as he breathed hotly down her neck.

Fade to black

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread