between angels and insects
Sorry for the wait! Spent most of yesterday traveling.
[html]
[/html] Tayui nodded when the girl echoed her own thoughts, but in different words. Tayui felt like it had been an appropriate thing to say since it would make even more sense later on if she decided this girl had some interesting qualities worth recruiting. Tayui was glad to hear Vesper agreed with her; it helped knowing that this girl might think in similar ways as her, but by no means identically.

Tayui was a little surprised to hear that it wasn't her hybrid blood that set her apart. What, then? She looked fairly normal aside from the splotches of blueish fur all over her body. Tayui wasn't sure if she'd had a dyeing accident like her son, or if that was natural, but that certainly wasn't strange or different enough for comment. Once Vesper revealed the real reason, Tayui let out a quiet, "ahh," in acknowledgement. Yes, that would make her a bit different front the luperci around here, wouldn't it?

"Huh," she said at last. "I never would've guessed, you know," she replied. She shrugged and then added: "I guess it's your choice; though being able to have thumbs is horribly convenient. But you're right about the prejudice stemming from hurt in the past. The coyote clan Inferni has caused its share of pain and has a number of critics. That's not to say that the wolf packs are any better -- it's all circular in the end. And besides, there've been packs around here who were definitely biased toward the two-legged sort. Everyone's got a bias I guess." Where was she even going with this? She didn't know, so she just shrugged.
[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread