Friendly Ambush -DND-
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: 421 Words

What a turn this came out to be. A morning ambush followed by a harmless bout between packmates. She hadn't the slightest idea what she truly intended for the morning, but for what it transgressed to be, it was certainly entertaining. Even if it did end with her embarrassing herself and roughing her rear yet again.

A generous hand came to her aid, swiftly urging her to stand on her wobbly limbs again. X'yrin hid her shame with a slightly dipped muzzle looking up from beneath her unruly bangs. She felt shame for her performance, but at the same time proud it hadn't fostered complete failure. She was still flexible and able to conduct and hasty dodge if necessary. But if she could just get a handle on her legs...

To the warrior's praise, she smiled bashfully, her lush tail weaving between her thighs and waving shyly. "I don't know about graceful," she said quietly. "Clumsy is more like it, til I am used to moving like this. You are a fast one to keep up with." Then carefully she expression morphed into a more confident smile, one of assurance as she looked to the warrior Shishen. "Perhaps one day I will surpass your speed and you will have to react to me."

In so many words, it was a promise to train, to better her skills and acclimate to this form so that she would pose more of a challenge. It was not the way of the warrior to settle with how they were; always aspiring beyond their capabilities and limits, the warrior resolve knew no bound. Enjoying the soothing morning wind, X'yrin's eye was taken by the hovering body still on its rise. Its warm light bathed the land in a golden hue, melting away the night's chill. "I hope I am not keeping you from your morning routine," she said without turning to look at her companion. Upon her lips rested a knowing smile. "I believe at this time you like to go train before you begin your chores." Though this time, she did turn and look at the Shishen, her smile still adorned though her brows were creased slightly in concern. "I will leave you to it then. And hopefully the next time we do this I'll be more able to hold my own against you. I haven't shown you what I can do just yet." And with that, she swiftly took off back into the Forest midst to continue with her morning routine, forfeiting a further stalk of her obsession to find herself something to eat.

[Exit X'yrin]

[/html]

Messages In This Thread