...but I digress,
[html]

Lies. Sanja spat bitterly from behind Sky, like a shadow only she could see and hear. He's one of them. Don't you dare trust him.

I won't, Sanja. She thought in reply, only half catching what the older male across from her was now saying.

Dynamite, maybe. She responded dryly, almost poeticly. Of course, she meant escape, but only a true idiot would phrase it so boldly. She wanted to keep to a more subtle conversation. Maybe if the old man caught on, she'd be a touch more interested; generally those looking for a way out had much more attention for reading between the lines.

The guards were idiots, anyway. She'd been able to avoid getting in trouble since the first week, all the while never changing her actions. They just didn't notice anymore. Like a fox, she'd figured out the shadows.

All she needed was a good distraction and some prime luck and she'd probably figure a way out... probably.

Then again, she could've been fooling herself.

• § : : OOC : : § •
Likewise. Tongue

<style>
.whitelies1 .padded {width:475px;}
.whitelies1 .ooc {text-align:center; text-indent:10px; font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:50px 110px 0px 10px;}
.whitelies1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.whitelies1 b {color:#9BB9CF; letter-spacing:0px; font-familyConfusederif; font-size:14px; }
.whitelies1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IJagu.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFBDAE; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#DBD9CA; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 110px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread