...but I digress,
[html]

What the old man said left Sky smiling wickedly, an expression that fit surprisingly well on her slender face. She couldn't help but relate to almost every word. When he finished, that smile lingered and she sat back, lifting her chin and rumbling softly in defiance and pride.

Name's Sky. She finally informed, sounding as if she'd decided to like this guy, which she had. Sanja had also let up a bit, no longer telling her to be careful with him. And trust me, if this is gonna kill me, I'll be going out with a bang. That smile became a grin, all sharp teeth and dangerous eyes.

Then she calmed down a bit, eyeing him thoughtfully, if a bit suspiciously still. So why did they capture one of their own? You didn't listen to Big Daddy Maska, so they put you on time-out? Sky's voice was a smooth as silk as she spoke, no longer cracked or croaked. She'd dropped her beaten facade now, obviously making her injuries out to be worse than they were before.

You don't take me for the type to follow mindlessly, so I'm gonn' go with that. She spoke after a moment, no letting him get a word in to answer her question. So how come Big Daddy took over so easily? I figured even an old fashioned pack like AniWaya would have at least some loyalty. Why didn't anyone fix the problem before it started, hm?

She knew for a fact that if some no-good stranger came into her pack and demanded leadership from Skye, she'd have been one of the first to revolt and chase the damn rat away. Why the AniWayans didn't do so left her for a loop. They would've avoided so much war and bloodshed that way.

Not that avoiding bloodshed was in Sky's plans at all. She'd been completely serious about going out with a bang; if they were going to kill her, she'd only stop once she'd killed as many of Maska's goons as she could.... and maybe the Big Daddy himself if she could fit it into her tight schedule.

• § : : OOC : : § •
Derpa.

<style>
.whitelies1 .padded {width:475px;}
.whitelies1 .ooc {text-align:center; text-indent:10px; font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:50px 110px 0px 10px;}
.whitelies1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.whitelies1 b {color:#9BB9CF; letter-spacing:0px; font-familyConfusederif; font-size:14px; }
.whitelies1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IJagu.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFBDAE; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#DBD9CA; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 110px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread