...but I digress,
[html]

She smirked at his speech, liking this old man more and more. However, she frowned at the end, scowling even. Her mind was buzzing, full blast this time. The wise-beyond-her-years girl didn't like how easily the tribe had submitted, but apparently this guy was the same as her; came to join, captured for his blood.

Not like we hybrids can choose our heritage. I don't see how it changes anything. Hell, some dogs can lock their jaws in a fight. Figured that'd be something Big Daddy would appreciate. She murmured as she thought, not really caring either way and just filling the silence for a moment.

Then it was right back on track again. I've seen this before. It's an easy fix. A sneer of almost disgust crossed her face and she lowered her chin, eyes cold and careful.

They're like ants. Groups like this are like ants. You have the queen ant, the big boss of the operation... then you have the little mindless followers. She glanced over at one of the guardians at the door, though he never noticed, too busy chatting to his partner at that moment.

But what happens when you take out the queen? She redirected her gaze to Ephraim again, a cruel but intelligent stare, twisted by her smile. The rest of the colony can't function. They lose control and they panic. You take out the queen and the rest of the colony will die. Her point made, she went on to explain her lecture on ants.

Why don't they just kill Big Daddy? He can't possibly be protected every second of the day by a hoard of guardians. Eventually the man will go to sleep or want some time alone. Every leader does. Every creature in existance, actually. A knife to the chest or spine. Poison in his food or drink. She shook her head, disappointed that the Tribe hadn't done anything yet.

He's not immortal. He's not a god. He's just a tyrant, like Hitler was for the humans. She rested her head on her knees again. Even Hitler died eventually, slain by one of his own men, or so I read. Big Daddy needs to die. Take him out and then the rest is easy.

• § : : OOC : : § •
Like ants. And yeah, Hitler. Sky reads a LOT of books.

<style>
.whitelies1 .padded {width:475px;}
.whitelies1 .ooc {text-align:center; text-indent:10px; font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:50px 110px 0px 10px;}
.whitelies1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.whitelies1 b {color:#9BB9CF; letter-spacing:0px; font-familyConfusederif; font-size:14px; }
.whitelies1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IJagu.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFBDAE; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#DBD9CA; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 110px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread