...but I digress,
[html]

She paid his wise words no mind, her opinion on the hybrid matter firm and absolute already. Though when he giggled at how she'd made the tribe out to be, she smirked, eyes half-lidded and smile crooked. The moment I have an opening, that overgrown rat is worm food. She confirmed flatly, fully aware that she'd be able to kill the man if she got free... or rather, she thought she could.

Not that I'd be able to go it alone. I'd need help. A distraction, a plan. I'll admit, my original plan isn't going to work now. He'll never trust me. But oh, how she wished he had. He'd have been dead by now, probably. Poisoned and buried.

I need to get out of here. Regroup somewhere and figure out a new stradegy. I- She cut off, finally looking at him and noticingly his change in posture. She blinked, then leaned forward, inching over to the bed and putting her hands on either of his paws.

Oi. Are you alright, Ephraim? Though moving hurt a bit, being stiff, she knelt there below him, curious of his sudden mood change and falling victim to yet another shifted mood. Girl could've been bipolar with how often she changed moods.

• § : : OOC : : § •
Miss Bipolar.

<style>
.whitelies1 .padded {width:475px;}
.whitelies1 .ooc {text-align:center; text-indent:10px; font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:50px 110px 0px 10px;}
.whitelies1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.whitelies1 b {color:#9BB9CF; letter-spacing:0px; font-familyConfusederif; font-size:14px; }
.whitelies1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IJagu.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFBDAE; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#DBD9CA; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 110px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread