...but I digress,
[html]

He asked her of a pack, holding her hand gently and, she noticed mildly, glancing towards her blind eye. You won't die, Ephraim. I'll be backing you every step of the way. I promise. There was that kind, giving smile, one so unlike the fighty girl he'd seen earlier. The real Sky was showing through a bit.

She brought herself a bit higher, straightening so she knelt on just her knees instead of sitting. You should come back with me, to Cercatori d'Arte. You'd be welcome there. Her home... she kept her voice low speaking of it, not wanting the guardians to overhear her talking; as far as they knew, she was a rogue.

She brought her head down to touch her nose to his hand, breathing out gently, something that used to calm her as a child whenever her sister felt the need to comfort her. An old habit. This war won't last forever. We'll be free soon. I can feel it. She looked up at him and smiled. You'll have to trust me, okay?

• § : : OOC : : § •
Officially accepted as family. XD

<style>
.whitelies1 .padded {width:475px;}
.whitelies1 .ooc {text-align:center; text-indent:10px; font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:50px 110px 0px 10px;}
.whitelies1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.whitelies1 b {color:#9BB9CF; letter-spacing:0px; font-familyConfusederif; font-size:14px; }
.whitelies1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IJagu.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFBDAE; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#DBD9CA; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 110px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread