[M] Cower at my feet!
OOC: Sorry I just don't know how to write for this one so I just ended it.

She grasped his throat with a growl as he spoke just allowing enough loose grip for him to continue. The least she could do was let him have his last say. As she listened and watched the male under her grip it just felt wrong. She gripped her claws into his chest and ripped slowly into his flesh. Nothing, he was in complete submission. Was this his ploy to keep himself alive? She had wondered as the smell of his blood filled the air. She could feel herself grin craving to see more drip from his body until he was drained dry. She would shatter his bones just to make him feel the pain her mate had felt.

Then a flock of birds flew over squawking pulling Saxif back into reality. She needed to return to where Leon had asked her to wait. The war in AniWaya had come to a boiling point and Saxif needed to be there. She threw Rain to the ground with a brief growl. This isn’t worth my time you worthless creature. Then she ran off into the distance knowing that she gave him nothing letting him rot in his guilt. He didn’t deserve to know about Shiloh. He didn’t deserve to know that he had ruined her life and shattered her mate.

Messages In This Thread