And so the petal falls
[html]

300+
oh bb.. pp with me some more ;D

The man could rot there for all the Sadira cared. He had taken the other man's daggers upon his death, and he did not want his bone knife back. It belonged lodged in the raider's neck, where it had ended his life. As his precious world would want, it was a natural weapon, fit for the death of one of earth's children. Somehow, he would have to tell his mother about the body, so they could either return it or take out of the pack's boundaries. So far, Silvano had no idea how to deal with something like this; no one told him what to do with the body of someone he had killed in defense of another person. Did this make him a knight, rescuing Giselle from the clutches of a kidnapper?

Silvano glanced at Giselle, who seemed still half in tears. It was for her. And walking with his arm over her shoulder was more for her benefit than his. Or was it his? He felt rather guilty for it, simply because he was feeling joy at being able to touch her again, even so modestly. "Cambria might not be there," he said to the young woman under his arm. His opposite arm was reaching around to his side, as though it would make the pain in his back stop. Tux had run off, but Silvano did not know where he was going to look. Cambria had to be somewhere, but he had no clue where at all.

The two of them walked in, and somehow the two of them made it up the stairs. Silvano knew he should have stayed on the first floor, but it was safer upstairs, where no one would see them from the windows. The Sadira told her to run off and grab an old towel from his room. He stood waiting for it, as she scrambled back and draped it on the couch in the common room. No one was there, so it was quiet. "I don't think I can wait for Tux to find my sister," he said, wincing as he sat down. "Could you run downstairs and get the bandages in Cambi and Mati's room?" His emerald eyes looked up at the pale woman's, pleading with her.

<style>
.silv-kod1 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.silv-kod1 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.silv-kod1 b {color:#adb5b5; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #435a5a; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.silv-kod1 {background-image:url(http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/5681/silvanokod.png); background-position:bottom center; background-color: #2c393e; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#f0f3f3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:470px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>
Image © mrd00dman @Flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread