And so the petal falls
[html]
+3. Hello, Bernice, I love your newww wig.

As the young woman sat him down gently, she took the moment to wipe tears with the back of her hand and nodded at his request. Yes, of course, she said as encouragingly as possible. Like a butterfly, her form fluttered out of the room, down the stairs, and across the way into Cambria's room. She knew where the woman resided but had never entered the room before. Hello? It's me, Giselle, she said as she opened the door to the large room, poking her head around the door. The sunset came in through the large windows and bathed the room in the sun's glow. As beautiful as it was, there was no time to spare, and pale blue eyes found no one within to return her greeting.

Carefully she scanned the room for anything that looked like wrappings. She wondered where Cambria or anyone else in the Manor was, noticing the absence, but Giselle presently shivered at the dreadful thought that the savages had returned. As her eyes fell upon a small roll of white gauze, she smiled exuberantly, snatched it up, and flew back towards the common room that belonged to the black woman and her family.

Giselle approached the Sadira male on the couch and handed him the wraps. She remembered a time when she took care of her papa when he was ill, but was far from any kind of a medic. Still, the damsel owed him that much to help him, feeling she was the one to blame. Elle and took the wet cloth from where it hung. I.. I'll need to clean the wound, she instructed gently. With a free hand she gingerly touched her own neck, which still throbbed. She bit her lip, patiently waiting for the knight's next instructions, feeling the damp cloth droop between her fingers. Quietly, she took a seat on the edge of the couch, teary eyes focused on the tall male.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba701 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d9d699; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #325630; }
.freeba701 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba701 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#9fae93; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fMZAV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #325630; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d3f1b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #9fae93; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba701 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba701 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread