And so the petal falls
[html]

000+
i can't believe how prepared i am for this thread

As Giselle left him on his own, the Sadira felt stiff, even as he listened to the distant growls and howls. No one seemed to be in the manor, and that was just fine with him. Defend the two of them he could, but he did not want to know what the strain to the open cut would do. So, instead he took out the two stolen daggers and looked at them. They were dark black, but still terribly shiny, even if they had his own dried blood on them. Silvano wiped them against the towel he sat on, watching the dark color crack off and rub away. The obsidian glittered back at him in the setting sunlight. Gingerly, he rose as quickly as he could, and found the candle in his room and the matches. Once lit, he slowly walked back to his seat on the couch, and set the burning candle on the table.

He leaned forward as the young woman was coming up the stairs, and he grinning at her as she presented the bandages. She had a wet cloth in her hand, and he shook his head as he touched her arm to lower it. "No, go to my room. On the bottom shelf you'll find a bottle of clear liquid. It's vodka," he said with a rough swallow. Alcohol would burn as it touched his flesh, but it would clean it better than a wet rag would. "Get it and use it. It'll clean better." Silvano gave her arm a gentle squeeze as he looked at her with his emerald eyes.

<style>
.silv-kod1 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.silv-kod1 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.silv-kod1 b {color:#adb5b5; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #435a5a; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.silv-kod1 {background-image:url(http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/5681/silvanokod.png); background-position:bottom center; background-color: #2c393e; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#f0f3f3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:470px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>
Image © mrd00dman @Flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread