As the Thunder Rolls [p]
[html]
And we're there, guilt in over drive, damn my need to stay true to Soran's character Sad Maddi still loves her Shannon though! <3

This was hard for the sable female, she had never been the one to break anyone's heart, the reject another. Her lovers over the years had always been the ones to break her heart, she had fallen so deeply in love with Summer and she had died, of course this was not the pale female's fault, but it had indeed shattered the fae's heart. Then Hollow had come along, the less thought on him the better, the psychotic red wolf had turned out to be Summer's murderer and as cold and cruel as they came. Deuce had left her, again shattering her heart. And then there had been Akiro, the male had attempted to kill her and Soran had fought back in self defence, ending up killing him. Then of course there had been Dayna, Soran had ended that relationship but it was far from breaking the pale female's heart, they had both known that it was over long before the words had been spoken, there had been no love there for a long time; that, Soran realised, was why Dayna had wanted the pups, she had thought that it would rekindle what they had once had, but that would never have worked and the ebony Aedile felt that they both knew it was for the best when their relationship had ended. Soran had never had to do this before, she had never had to shatter someone's heart, it was clear by Charm's touch on her cheek that she felt deeply for the female, this would make it even harder for the female, this was not going to be a case of "oh well, some things just don't work out." Charm spoke kind words to the dark female and the guilt began to bubble more violently in her stomach and chest, she was such a loving creature and Soran was indeed fond of her, but she did not love her, she knew that now, she did not have the moment of heart stopping joy whenever she saw her, not like she had when she saw Deuce.
Yes, I suppose that you are right, I am sure that she will be fine, but I cannot help but worry about her, I owe her a great debt, she's my friend. The lady replied, her tone sad, partially because she was thinking of Anu and partially because she was being eaten alive with guilt at what was about to come.

The younger female was compliant as they walked into Soran's room, the scene of the crime that had thrown their entire relationship off course, as soon as Deuce had knocked upon the door that the dark dreamer had just opened their fate had been sealed, Soran would always need Deuce, just as she would always miss Summer. Just as a flower always needed the sun. The female's heart sank and Charm pulled the ring from her bag, speaking such a lovely and impassioned speech. At any other time, in another lifetime perhaps, the green eyed lady would now have been almost sobbing with joy, throwing her arms around Charm and kissing her face all over, but alas, it was not the way it was supposed to be, at least not now, not here. The ebony pelted female swallowed hard and closed the door behind the pair. She did not know how to say this, so she decided to be as honest as possible, she wished that there would be a gentler way to say this to the female, but in the matter of breaking a heart there would never be an easy way.
I do not know how to say this Charm. The sable female said, her tone sad still as she turned back to the calico female, who, it seemed just to make Soran feel more guilty somehow, looked more beautiful and happy than she had ever seen her before, she was truly beautiful, but Soran's heart only beat for the female who slept one room over from her.
This is the hardest thing that I have ever had to say to anyone, I cannot be your mate Charm. I am so sorry; I did not mean to get your hopes up. I just, I cannot feel the same way about you as you do for me, I have tried, I have thought on this over and over again, but my heart belongs to another and there is nothing I can do to change that. The lady said, her usually calm nature cracking as her voice filled with guilt and sadness, she hated having to do this to the calico patterned girl, but to be truly happy, to be true to herself, she had to, so that she could be with the pale female that fate always dragged her back to.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep43 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebsep43 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep43 {margin:0 auto; width:505px; background-color:#06132b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YaPWo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 130px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8690b0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep43 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep43 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 799
Table by the fabulous Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread