Tell me why I all ways fall for your ty[p]e?
occ: I will see what is going on then get back to you. But yes sam can visit. Tawny Wagner is of Ichika and she is in Anathema. i want a thread where Rain shows her his craft and they snuggle some. Might touch on some subjects Rain would only tell sam and such. Totally just ended this thread. Smile

Rain looked at the otter in his arms. She was much bigger then Anke but she would fill the gap she had left behind. He rubbed her stomach softly as Sam told him that she too wanted a family. He could hear the shyness of the subject in her voice and he knew it would take time to get her used to him and then get used to the idea let alone the action of starting a family. He chuckled to himself softly at the thought of little Sam's running around with grey splotches all over them. He was lost in thought when Sam stated that home was with him, where ever he wanted to be. Deep down he knew she would be unhappy in the dark caves of Anathema. Sam was more free spirited then that. But Rain also felt that Anathema was the only pack that would take him.

He had done Shiloh wrong and hurt not only Shiloh but Saxif. He could tell she was grieving over her when she attacked him. He pulled away from Sam when she touched the bandages on his chest. Besides the feather the claw marks Saxif had put on him were his constant reminder of how cruel and heartless he had been to Shiloh. When Sam asked what had happened he replied with a pain fill clipped voice. "Some times our pasts have ways of catching up to us," he choked as she leaned against him and whispered her love to him. His heart swelled and he wondered if Shiloh and Saxif had felt a love like this once. Sam's touch was his undoing and for the first time since he fled AniWaya he cried. Tears of joy, tears of pain. Sam invoked emotions in him that made him feel like less of a monster each and every moment they spent together. He sat there with Sam on his side and her otter in his arms. For the first time in Rain's live he felt at ease and felt he had a family. "I love you Sam... dont ever leave me," he whispered as he knew she would never leave his side.

Messages In This Thread