New news to me.
OOC: Set around the edge of the soulsverse where Yiska has just stumbled into.

IC: The woman sniffed the air around her suspiciously, her instinct told her no....but the scent she trailed here so long ago told her yes. She smelled Perethpaw here once....decided it was nothing more than a wandering victim of Avery, and left. However, the much more recent smell told her perhaps a sibling had made it this far north into this unknown land. The smell scented a little like her brother.....but more like her mother and father. So she had to investigate.

The grey-cream female moved quietly around the bounderies for a few hours before deciding it safe and she wasn't tresspassing on clan ground....she had done it once, and never again, for it costed her a payment of flesh. She moved with the swift speed her age gave her and crossed into a world she was too indifferent to cross into before. She expected not to run into anyone for a while but that soon changed. A different female scent with an unknown clan scent hit the woman's nose hard and fast. She almost fell back trying to make sure she didn't run into anyone. "For the love of...... she muttered the curses to herself as she readjusted and got back up on all fours.

Yiska looked around for a while, traking the scent in circles and getting frustrated. Finally she decided to move on, the scent gave her nothing and she was too annoyed to care anymore. The wolfess began to move when the sudden crack of a stick caught her ear too late, now I gotta fight my way out.... The pereth female turned on her heels and snarled at the direction she thought the noise came from. "Whose there?" she demanded in a voice that her dominate parents blessed her with....it was useful for getting what you needed. She waited teeth slightly bared in case someone decided on an ambush, and perked her ears forward to listen for any signs of life.

Messages In This Thread