New news to me.
[html]

No worries! Sorry for the wait, I didn't realize it had been so long!

The young wolf's tail left its hiding place between her legs and pointed upward with intrigue. She grew happy at the thought of a new friend, and this Yiska girl seemed like a suitable enough canine for the job. A slight grin spread across her foolish lips as she fought the urge to play a little "hard to get," and then it melted into a soft smile. Are you sure you can handle a cripple tagging along? she teased.

Blind's eyes followed Yiska, and then clouded over in a fit of...well, blindness. The young wolf shook her head a bit to clear her eyes, then stepped forward. Her vision had been fighting her a lot lately, and it frustrated her that now another part of her body wasn't working properly - though the relief from her profound limp was happily accepted, the issues with her vision were an annoyance. Trying to shrug it off, Blind paused and smiled jovially at the slender female. With a flick of her dark tail, Blind trotted forward to catch up with the wolf, her eyes finally deciding to cooperate.

<style type="text/css">
.blackblind b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeba7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.blackblind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blackblind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blackblind {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#212327; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/14wq61j.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:45px; padding: 450px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da7ba; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread