Frienemies
[html]

Lol sorry about my belatedness lol

The chuckle of another caught the woman's attention. She groaned thinking to herself oh great another one. The woman eased herself up and looked into the direction of the laugh and saw another canine about five yards from her. The woman quickly shifted into her lupus form and after shaking off the shivers she approached the other canine with a new sense of curiosity, however mild it was.

As Yiska approached she caught the scent of female coyote and wolf but nothing else. So the new comer was a loner like her. That was good, at least she knew that she hadn't stumbled into another clan ground and she was still on neutral territory. The four year old woman aprroached the younger female with confidence. She held her head high and her tail with her ears perked forward. No, she wasn't looking for a fight, but she wasn't a submissive pup either. She wanted to see this newcomer and find out what she wanted and if she was going to be a problem.

The wolf was quite a bit bigger then the hybrid, but she better than to think that she was no danger. Granted the female could hold her own, but she knew of bigger wolves who were take down by smaller coyotes. Yiska stopped about a yard from the new comer and kept her gaze curious with a hint of indifference. Though she wanted to ask many questions about why the loner was here, she decided to get to the point before it became a problem. "Have I stumbled into you home?" She said light enough not to have an attitude.

<style type="text/css">
.yiskasnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#69503c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898b9b 1px 1px 1px;}
.yiskasnow p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yiskasnow {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#e0e4fd; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2ugewj8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #656772; padding:550px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#656772; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yiskasnow .wordcount {color:#898b9b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #898b9b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.yiskasnow .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread