Frienemies
[html]

lol XD its ok Yisk can be a bit of a jerk back

The woman flicked her ears back alittle at the woman's comment before turning to the den she had stumbled into. "No..Though I'm sure if there was an inhabitant of this place I would probably be dead by now." An amused look entered her eyes. She examined the female's reaction to her approach, impressed that the younger one stood up so well to her. She wasn't use to the liberal life of a Luperci here, many, wolves and luperci, would part ways from the tough dominant one. Though it didn't help that most of her younger life was bullying the canines around her so that she would have life as a loner a it easier.

Yiska examined the hybrids steady stance and larger ears. She decided that if trouble was gonna happen...it would have happened already. She turned and walked back over to examine the den. As such, she lowered herself down and began sniffing around, becoming satisfied when she found nothing newer than the old old scents of former wolves. Looking back up at the hybrid she called out a warning. "You might want to take a step back a few, less you like eating dirt......" She then stuck her butt out and began to clear the den of all the rubble she had put into.

The woman was older but not old enough to fend for herself. She peeked out momentarily to see if the female had backed away, though a large part of her didn't care, she still wasn't in the mood for fighting.

<style type="text/css">
.yiskasnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#69503c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898b9b 1px 1px 1px;}
.yiskasnow p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yiskasnow {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#e0e4fd; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2ugewj8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #656772; padding:550px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#656772; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yiskasnow .wordcount {color:#898b9b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #898b9b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.yiskasnow .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread