Frienemies
[html]

its ok, I had some issues myself o.O, especially with all thats happeing with her sissy.

After ridding most of the den of twigs and such she turned to the woman outside "Wolves most likely, perhaps a coyote or even a fox. The scent is canine, its old...very old but strong enough." The woman really was more distracted by the den that she might as well been explaining to herself by how absent minded she spoke it. She crawled out and stood next to the other female, examining areas she missed and how much more deep she might have to dig in order to be comfortable.

The woman had noted that her mild joke had amused the other wolf. Amazingly enough, this made her grin alittle. The woman learned more and more, this place was making her into someone she wasn't. Someone who was actually happy. She wasn't happy ever...not ever since before her father was murdered. She put the uhappy thought before dealing with the female hybrid again. She saw how the female mildly mentioned how her homeland would have made a civilized luperci uncomfortable. Trying not to smile nor be insulted she sat down lazily. "Guess that means I'm not very civilized.." She hissed out the C amusingly.

Yisk had never been one to call herself such. She wagged her tail slowly a few time before finally letting up. She didn't like giving out too much information. "I'm from the deep tundra...North East of here I think. I've never been here so can't say I'm familiar to this area. I'm searching...for a family member." Yiska carefully examined the hybrid as she said her reason for being here. She decided that the woman wouldn't be a threat for now. She shook herself of dirt and and roots before giving the one named Vesper her name. "Nice to meet you. The name's Yiska Perethpaw, of the northern clan of Pereth." She didn't expect Vesper to know about her homeland, everyone she met thus far didn't, but who knew.

<style type="text/css">
.yiskasnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#69503c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898b9b 1px 1px 1px;}
.yiskasnow p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yiskasnow {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#e0e4fd; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2ugewj8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #656772; padding:550px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#656772; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yiskasnow .wordcount {color:#898b9b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #898b9b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.yiskasnow .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread