Frienemies
[html]

Ah hahahahaha, Yisk isn't very good with the whole lovey dovey stuff so that was pretty funny lol be forewarned she wont understand the teasing lol

Word Count → 000

The older wolf nodded, agreeing with the female. Foxes were never something the wolf liked. Coyotes and other wolves she put up with..but not the furry pesky creatures. When the hybrid mentioned her next comment Yiska gave her a small strange look on her face out of the corner of her eye. What exactly did she mean by that? Still she couldn't help grinning a little and giving a small chuckle. The awkwardness only lasted a few moments before her attention was drawn to something else. Then she went from easy awkwardness to slight suspision.

The she-wolf thought her answer out carefully. "My brother...at first. He's not apart of this world, at least I dont believe he is. I was on his trail when I came across something else. A sense of the past if you will." She thought about the scent. It was a cross of her father's and mother's scent, but it had a twist all on it's own. The scent was very faint, so she thought she might have been going crazy. However, it wasn't a scent she remembered nor recognized as one of her siblings. So it must have been someone else. "Perhaps a ghost of someone who died long ago. One never knows."

Yiska shrugged, there was a small inkling of hope that it might be the tiny child she never got a chance to see grow up. When she learned of her mother's exile she automatically assumed the little one with her was killed by the she-demon. A sad huff escaped her lips and she automatically straightened to keep her feelings hidden. However, the thought of her past wormed its way into her heart and the saddness of it pricked a her senses. She looked over at the other female with a deepened look and quickly shook the thoughts from her mind. "So. What brings you here?"

<style type="text/css">
.yiskasnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#69503c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898b9b 1px 1px 1px;}
.yiskasnow p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yiskasnow {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#e0e4fd; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2ugewj8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #656772; padding:550px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#656772; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yiskasnow .wordcount {color:#898b9b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #898b9b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.yiskasnow .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread