Frienemies
[html]

Its ok Your fine

Yiska looked over at the woman, noting that she wasn't the only one who had issues of the past. She nodded carefully listening to the female's words. She wasn't going to push the subject. Instead she, unhappily as it was, tried to take the female's mind off whatever it was by telling her alittle of what her past was like. "I was born to two luperci in a pack that was not. I'm sure had I been born to any wolf less than an alpha I would have been killed. However, I was the spoiled youth of their leader." Yisk smiled alittle.

Yiska turned to observed the she-wolf's reaction, then continued. "I have two other litter mates. My brother, Vulcan, and my sister, Zeru. They are both in packs, Vulcan is leader to his own and Zeru was just adopted into one by her mate. I also had a younger sister. I am to believe that she had suffered a much less fortunate fate then me or my siblings. However, it is possible she had survived. Even though a child like her should have died long ago." She heaved a sigh, not really sure what to believe.

Yiska looked unhappily at the hybrid, perhaps she could help, but she rather just keep her search reasons secret. "I may hope that it is her trail that I might be on, but who knows. Could be an imposter." She shrugged and got back down into the den. Scratching here and there she tried to put her emotions back into their locked box. Life was hard, and even if she found her sister as a wolf-skin rug on someone else's floor, she would kill the person, bury her sister, and move on. There was no point in lingering too much. She hoped for the best and expected the worst.

<style type="text/css">
.yiskasnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#69503c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898b9b 1px 1px 1px;}
.yiskasnow p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yiskasnow {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#e0e4fd; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2ugewj8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #656772; padding:550px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#656772; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yiskasnow .wordcount {color:#898b9b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #898b9b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.yiskasnow .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread