[J] Just a little confused
[html]

OOC: Eclipse is in Optime form Smile WC: 263

Eclipse had actually be nearby, tending to the wild fruits that were finally leaving their homes to join the ground and possibly help make new trees, bushes plants, and what not. Summer was at an end and Eclipse was sad. She didn't have the time to store any of the really good stuff during the summer and she wanted to experiment with her cooking, but that was how life was, she'd at least have the ability to make more when spring came again and this time she would be ready come time. Her ears perked at the sound of a howl. The young girl grew excited. She'd met a howl once, when she was really young. When her daddy had been the leader of Dahlia, now she was older, and she didn't think that she could get away with so much, but she knew what she could do. She could see what they wanted and keep them company until a leader got there. The young adolescent headed toward the border where she saw a snow white wolf. Smiling kindly she walked to the edge of the border.

“Hello, my name is Eclipse Soulstorm and you are at the border of Ichika no Ho-en, is there anything I can help you with?”

She said bowing to the girl, as she had been taught by Saul. It was a proper greeting and she wanted to be a proper Ichikan. She loved live here and wanted to integrate herself more into the pack more than ever now that she thought she could possibly belong.
<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:normal; padding:0px; font-family: Franklin, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#66aa44;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:338px; background-color:#a0eefe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5Kcr8.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 370px 0px; font-family: 'Nova Mono', cursive font-size:15px; color:#777744; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread