[J] Just a little confused
It wasn't long before Kiara noticed that the strange smell she picked up earlier was getting stronger. As Kiara anxiously looked over the planes she noticed a tall figure striding towards her. The young wolf couldn't help but take a few steps back, whatever was approaching her was not any canine she had ever see. Although the creature resembled a wolf, it stood on two legs and had very strange forepaws. With the being drawing closer Kiara began to get more and more anxious. Instinct took over as the arctic wolf bent lower and her ears flicked back and down. Every inch of her body told her to run from the strange creature, yet curiosity compelled her to stay. Kiara only began to relax after the brown animal began to speak. It's kind words and broad smile made all of Kiara's fears disappear. In an attempt to save herself, the young wolf stood and bowed to Eclipse.

It is good meet you Eclipse, my name is Kiara Amarok. I am a traveler from the north. I was wondering if you and your...um, pack would be kind enough to put me up for an period of time. I have traveled far and now I simply wish to settle down for a while.

The white wolf tried her best to keep her head lowered and tail down as she spoke, as was polite. Yet curiosity gripped at Kiara's heart and she couldn't help but glance up at frequent intervals. Kiara just hoped that she sounded polite and prayed to the moon that Eclipse did not notice her previous and current behavior.

Messages In This Thread