[J] Just a little confused
[html]

OOC: Smile if you could put *leader needed* we can hopefully entice a leader, but we can continue the thread without one, just wanna make sure we get their attention ^^

Customs for a luperci were somewhat different than that of any normal wolf pack, some actions could easily be ignored or overlooked, and Eclipse being as young as she was, and not having the parentage that most wolves had, she was able to overlook anything as long as it wasn't openly offensive.

“I see, I am sure that a leader is coming, I can't accept you or anything. I can keep you company. How far north have you come from? I've been pretty far north, but there's not much where I was.”

For such a young girl, Eclipse was well traveled. She had been many more places than some of the wolves that lived here in Ichika, but she wasn't one to brag about it, especially due to its circumstances she was usually quiet for the reasons she left the area in the first place. The girl wasn't entirely proud of her past, but she had left to find her father, and even though she couldn't find him, she knew it was a lost cause anyway. Though she really thought he was alive, deep down she knew he was gone, never to return again.

“Are you from really far up where it's always cold? I had heard about it but I haven't traveled that far.”

yet, she thought as she asked, her eyes alight with excitement, happy to be one to get news from a newcomer first. It was rare for the girl to be at the borders to greet someone, so it was even more rare to know about things in the surrounding lands that were so far away.

<style type="text/css">
.mudpie-a02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#77d9f7;}
.mudpie-a02 ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px;}
.mudpie-a02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.mudpie-a02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#313433; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/157c6iw.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 20px 0px 500px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:12px; color:#f8f7f2; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread