[J] Just a little confused
[html]

Welcome! Big Grin This post is gross.

At the time of the call, Razekiel leaned nonchalantly at the river's edge just outside his hut, acoustic guitar in hands and song in throat. Ears perked at the curious noise — the coyote still terribly unaccustomed to being called upon for authority-like duties — but with an increasingly excited grin the Seiryu rushed the guitar back into his humble abode and, plucking from the lawn, brought it to his lips and grasswhistled for Lark.

"It was not a voice I recognized, man," the coyote considered aloud to the blue roan as the stallion carried him to the assumed destination. Arriving in time to hear the stranger's plea for a haven and home, Razekiel slipped off the horse and stepped up to them with all the sun's glory in his grin and welcoming open arms.

"Namaste, namaste! I thought I hear the winds calling my name, man," he grinned, moving to slip an arm over Eclipse's shoulders even as he continued to address the stranger. "Welcome to Ichika no Ho-en, sunflower. I am Razekiel, and we would be happy to house a new face seeking family and love. Tell me about yourself, yeah?"

image © Sean R @ Flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.razloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.razlove p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razlove b {color:#9A4D4F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B05155; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:445px;}
.razloveinner{background-color:#DBDBDB; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... overaz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5A6852; width:445px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread