[J] Just a little confused
OOC:Nice to meet you guys, this is really fun!

Kiara become more excited with each passing moment. Not only had a new face shown, but this newcomer was also similar to Eclipse. Although Kiara was apprehensive at first, all of her worries had disappeared and it took every ounce of her control to keep her tail still and to prevent herself from blurting out questions. Still, she managed to keep her head and tail low and polite.

Thank you Razekiel for generosity. My name is Kiara Amarok and I am an arctic wolf from Wood Buffalo Park where the summers are mild but short and the winters are long, cold, and dark. I decided to travel from my home to see new sights and meet new people. Now a pack and friends is all I desire. Kiara's stomach gave an audible growl and she gave an embarrassed smile. Some food would also be nice and I will do any work that is required of me.

Kiara continued tell the strangers about herself and her background. She explained that she lived in a small secluded pack and how even on her journey she did not meet many others. She told the wolf and coyote about her hunting skills and how she specialized in fishing and taking down large prey. The young wolf tried to talk in a slow and respectful manner, yet the burning desire to ask a question became too much. Eventually, just she quickly just blurted out the question.

I don't mean to be rude, but I have never seen on of your kind before. What manner of being are you?

Kiara became shy because she was aware of how rude the question sounded and wished more than anything to take it back. She only hoped the strangers would not take offense to her remarks. What a great impression I've made she thought sarcastically.

Messages In This Thread