[J] Just a little confused
[html]

My poop post is smellier than your poop post. :I

The scarlet-masked coyote burst into small, chipper laughs at the joiner's growling stomach, his smile and demeanor altogether pleasant and welcoming despite any initial nervousness and anxiety the girl might have had. That included Eclipse, of course — Razekiel vaguely noticed a stiffening of her shoulders at the touch of the coyote's arm, as nonchalant and carefree as the action had been. He squeezed her shoulders to his side once, then released her.

"All winters are cold and dark in these parts," he said finally, adding a youthful shrug. "But the winter is not always unfriendly. The Great Mother needs her rest as well, working as hard as she does during the year. You will find warmth here; this I promise, man."

When given a quizzical look from the young Soulstorm, the coyote only winked and smiled further. "She speaks of our two legs, sunshine. We're called Luperci, Kiara. This guy believes the condition is genetic, man, or you can grab that groove through some love bites, or pounding the wood, or... you know, swapping fluids, all that."

He shrugged. "Might be harder for you to perform some tasks on four legs, man, but you can do it. What can you offer us in skills?"

<style>
.razboatsooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razboatscred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.razboats p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razboats b {color:#883E4A; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #B93B45; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razboats {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B93B45; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.razboatsinner{background-color:#FE9E2A; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... zocean.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 105px 0px; border:1px solid #883E4A; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread