[J] Just a little confused
The snow white wolf was worried for a minute that she had offended Eclipse. Though in her opinion, Eclipse seemed a little distracted ever since Razekiel showed up, however this could just be Kiara's imagination. Kiara was regretting her earlier question more and more until the coyote answered. Luperci, real Luperci! This day just gets better and better. Kiara was truly grateful for the kind understanding of the two before her. Back in the pack, this sort of behavior would have never gone unchallenged and often got Kiara in trouble with her parents.

The question directed toward the arctic wolf made her stop and think. She tilted her head to the side as she ran through the regrettably short list of skills she actually possessed. She had told the two strangers about the hunting abilities she was so proud off, so she began to tell the pair about her tracking abilities as well. All of this talk of her previous life made her home sick and the young wolf wished she was back home with her family. My family, that's it.

"Although I am proud of my hunting skills, I am also good with children. I practically helped raise my siblings, or two of them at least, and whenever we got visitors from nearby packs I would always be in charge of the pups. I really like kids, though my sister always said I should be counted as a one."

Being as young and inexperience as she was, Kiara hoped that her simple skills would be enough.

Messages In This Thread