[J] Just a little confused
[html]

OOC: Exit Eclipse, that way you guys won't have to wait on my replies cause i'm slow.

She was entirely embarrassed now, and though Razekiel gave her a wink and no reprimand, she felt she had been out of turn asking questions, so as he stood on his own two feet again she waited for the best possible time to leave, so when Kiara finished speaking she smiled politely at both of them.

“Since Razekiel is here, I will head out, I still have my chores to tend to.”

She said, though she couldn't think of anything right away she was sure her cousin would have some kind of work for her to do and she bowed politely to the two of them and turned and walked out of sight, knowing that Razekiel was probably disappointed in her outspeech, she should have known better, especially if she didn't know how to answer a question. She wasn't a pup any longer and her outbursts wouldn't always be held with kindness, she already knew that, but she was still getting used to the idea she was growing up. She was sure that Raz had everything under control and she would just be a burden to the process. She had done her job by making sure the woman was welcome.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]

Messages In This Thread