[J] Just a little confused
OOC: Thanks so much!
Kiara was sad to see the Eclipse go and wished that she would stay a little longer. Kiara felt like the two of them could become close friends if given enough time. After the she-wolf left, Kiara brought her full attention onto Razekiel. If she was going to get into the pack, he was the one she needed to impress, not Eclipse. The arctic wolfs ears perked high with delight when the grey coyote told her she would fit well with the pack. Her tail beat the ground softly and all she wanted to do now was let out a long howl of delight. Still, Kiara hadn't been fully accepted and she new it. Instead, the snow wolf bowed her head again to show her gratitude.

Kiara listened with all her might as the coyote asked his question. The idea of living in a spiritual place was not a new concept to the she-wolf. Kiara closed her eyes for a second as she remember the long talks her mother would give to her and her siblings. She remembered the lore of the moon and sun, and how the aurora housed the souls of the dead. Even as a young pup, she never really believed all of her mothers stories, yet she could never seem to ignore the stories of the moon and aurora.

Spiritual is perhaps not the best word to describe me, though I do believe in some spiritual beings. As for crimes, in accordance to the laws of my pack I have never committed a crime. However, I would like to know what the laws and customs of Ichika no Ho-en are so I don't accidentally insult someone.

Messages In This Thread