Blood sweat tears
[html]

Word Count :: 000Amaranth out in the open space at the old home in Lunenburg. Set after the raid on CDM since Zafier will be dead after the raid on CDM

Amaranth snarled and kicked the ground her Bo staff laid on the ground in front of her. Stupid war it was destroying everything she had. Her mother was shaken and having a difficult time now though she never acted outta sorts till the pups were not in the room. They were a month now and moving about a bit, starting to talk and Amaranth was just glad when everything happened they were safe with her at the hotel. She turned to the tree that now had both her sister and uncle beneath it.

She stomped her foot looking at it. "I hate you, I hate you so much. Why'd you have to die." She yelled at him. She was so angry her uncle, he wasn't always nice but he was her family he had been there for her. For her mom, it wasn't fair why the hell did they have to bury him too. She wasn't sure how he died what killed him but she knew he died protecting her mom. She came out with nothing that would kill her but she was pretty upset still.

Amaranth looked at her bo staff and picked it up. She sat down and looked at the spot where both now laid and cried a bit. She placed the staff on her lap and looked at the one that marked his grave. His staff the grave marker for him. He'd carved this one too, he made sure what little he knew she would know. She closed her eyes and sat there, what was she going to do. Not many would miss him but at least she would. "Nous vous implorons, O le Seigneur, visitons cette maison et en conduisons loin tous les pièges de l'ennemi; permettez à Vos anges saints d'habiter là afin de nous préserver dans la paix; et permettez à Votre bénédiction d'être toujours sur nous. Amen". She said repeating a prayer her mother had taught her. "I'll kill them all I swear" she hissed lightly under her breath.

Image courtesy of; table by Me!

<style>
.Aeronsh {width:560px;}
.Aeronsh .text { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ddle-1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:305px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; color:#d00606; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px;}
.Aeronsh b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.Aeronsh p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Aeronsh p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Aeronsh .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.Aeronsh-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Aeronsh .side1{float:left;width:150px; height:300px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mara-1.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#ffffff; }
.Aeronsh .side2{float:right;width:150px; height:300px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /right.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#ffffff; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread