Rolling in the Deep
300+[html]

Rem will be played from here, no need to add him to the list and if I feel like posting with him Ill jump in wherever I please thank you very much :p lol

Anann had been surprised, though pleasantly so, at the rather sudden appearance of two more wolves and even more horses. Although what was even more surprise was that they apparently knew Jazper already. Introduction made their way around the group and Anann made sure lock them away in her memory. Not that it was troublesome thing for her, she had always had knack for remember names and faces. Rem gave a loud and annoyed snort as Jazper explained to Dixie who he was. Anann could only chuckle, ”He is with me, yes. But he belongs to known one.” It was a point, that in time, Rem would make perfectly clear to those who thought differently.

Rurik began to question about the war, it was surprising he had not heard of it, but as a loner it probably really didn’t concern him too much anyway. ”Well, you’ve either been lucky then or you haven’t traveled far enough south. The AniWaya tribe has been taken over by was warmongers it would seem. They have raided Jazper’s pack as well as my own.” She explained rather simply. ”Neither of our packs have enough of a fighting force to bring this to an end. It’s taken too long to gather an adequate force to counter them. That’s why Jazper and I have decided that it’s time we do something about it and try to ensure that such an injustice does not repeat.”

Meanwhile, Rem seemed to be getting rather acquainted with Dixie. First he had sniffed at fingers of the hand she offered for him to sniff and then pushed his nose into her hand in an attempt to get her to spoil him with some pets and scratches. With the ivory woman giving him attention, he really couldn’t care less about the horses she had brought with her, for now.

<style type="text/css">
.anann003 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fb5b6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann003ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7dadb; text-align:right;}
.anann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anann003 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#000200; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ann003.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aebabb; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aebabb; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread