Rolling in the Deep
[html]

Round 4! Jazper, Anann, Rurik, Dixie

WC:300+

Rem’s snort didn’t go unnoticed when accompanied by Anann’s explanation of the animal. Biting his tongue Jazper kept his opinions to himself. Never would he be equal to an animal he could eat. Having been born to natural wolves and turned Luperci later in life some things would never sit with the large man. Yes, Rem was one of the smarter horses he had met but that didn’t mean he wouldn’t make a tasty meal.

He wasn’t surprised to hear that Rurik didn’t know a place to stay or anything about the war. So far the browned man seemed to be giving a fairly useless first impression but still, he could be useful if he stuck around. Glancing over at Dixie as Anann discussed the war he couldn’t help but roll his eyes. She was an awfully nice girl but she held the same strange attraction to the hooved creatures as Anann, leaving the warrior as confused as ever. The Knight couldn’t help but add in his own two cents about the war, “Too many people have been hurt in this war including my friends and family. I will do anything to make sure it never happens again and if that means I need to create a sanctuary full of fighters I will.” A hint of seriousness laced his voice, much contrary to the previous scene of humor. This war had caused damages that should have never been, and would never be again.

His mood instantly changed and his ears perked up as Wayne requisitioned Dixie. His faith in the loners was fulfilled with a few quick words. They were going to see their new home. Excitement filled the coal wolf as spoke, “Lead the way.” The horses started off and the soon to be alpha trotted at a comfortable pace behind them. Turning he head he called to the other loner, “Best keep up Rurik.” He didn't want to just leave the poor guy behind.

<style type="text/css">
.Jaz001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3165d3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Jaz001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; text-align:right;}
.Jaz001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Jaz001 {margin:0 auto; width:359px; background-color:#01040d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jaz001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a9ea1; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread