Thy dreams shall be [p]rophets.
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Liliya spoke of vodka, and while Odessa knew what it was she had never tasted it. What she heard of it she didn't want to try it either. Especially if the Russian used it as a metaphor to her injury. She nodded, simply as she held out her hand. Odessa took a large scoop of the cream onto her fingers and began to layer it onto Liliya's hand. 'My name's Odessa. Odessa D'Angelo'. She spoke her surname with extreme pride. She was related to Larkspur D'Angelo, a high ranking member of the society. Who in turn was mated to Eris Eternity, a leader no less. Who was close friends with Sirus Revlis, the Boss. That was something she held dear to her heart. Especially with her lower rank.

'Sorry if this stings a bit' Odessa apologised softly, keeping her eyes on her work, only letting them dart up for a milisecond. The mottled girl cleared away the balm. She unravvled some gauze and set to wrapping it around Liliya's palm. 'It may be a bit stiff' she said, repeating what she had read in her books, putting a personal term on it. 'If anything looks... wrong, with it come and see me. And if the gauze gets dirty just wash it' she smiled calmly. She hoped she had done a good job. 'Here' Odessa said, 'Keep the pot of aloe and spread it on every day until it clears up'. The mottled femme gazed at the smaller cuts, 'Oh and with the smaller ones, washing them with some saltwater should help them. Though anything large needs a bit more care'.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread