Thy dreams shall be [p]rophets.
[html]
.: OOC :: 500+ :.

Liliya spoke of pride and strength in her name, to which Odessa blushed at. She did have deep pride in her name, it gave her status, at least in her mind, where her rank didn't. 'Thank you' she said calmly, bowing her head. The Russo girl acccepted the salve happily, this pleased Odessa as it meant not only had she offered an immediate solution, she offered after care too. 'I live in the communal areas, at least for now, so if you need anything thats where I am'. She smiled, brushing a strand of dark heard away with a silver hand.

She gestured out to the bay and commented on how she 'Didn't think that's what she meant'. 'Oh, no, no. Saltwater from the sea is fine, probably stronger too' Odessa commented happily. 'Yes, it is beautiful' she answered, pumpkin eyes gazing out past the dark, spirals of smoky brown. 'The boat, your making that for the island, right? So you can transport the mushrooms that grow there?' She had heard little about this, but she was as inquisitive as ever. The Russo woman spoke of passing on the all trues tales of her help to... well that wasn't discussed, but by 'them' she assumed she meant people who held important ranks within the pack.

Liliya invited her on the boats maiden voyage, when it's construction was final. To this she nodded enthusiastically, 'I'd like that very much' she answered with a gentle smile. 'I've never been on a boat before' she had only travelled over land before, on a horse and on foot. It would be a learning curve, when the time came. In all truth water travel made her nervous but if she gained the chance to travel to Liliya, a honed sailor, it seemed as if that was enough to calm her mind. Finding a pro to guide and protect her. It was as if having Liliya by her side would save her from the unruly waves. Until then she was more than happy to stare out to it's every changing landscape.

'Do you need any help?' Odessa asked, standing up and dusting her shins down of any dirt her usually pristine fur had collected while she was at work. To her subtle joy there was very little. 'I... I mean I don't know how much help I would be...' she added smiling. Odessa was undoubtably made for more logical work that anything labourious. She even gone as far as to chose a horse that would give her very little pull when she rode him as she had far from the required amount of physical strength to control something as large as some of the horses she'd seen other people control. Keshi may have not been anything too look at, with his all too long legs and thin face, but he was docile and well mannered, with no wish to stir up any trouble. He was just perfect for littl Odessa, who she herself was flawed. She couldn't hunt like Salvia and she had nowhere near the height Pan had, but her medical skills were coming along nicely.

<style type="text/css">
.odessaparasol b {font-weight:bold; color:#412a3a; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:Georgia; }
.odessaparasol .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.odessaparasol p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.odessaparasol {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#e9bad2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Dk0dZ.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412a3a; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:cursive, georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#833336; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.odessaparasol p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;font-family: 'Montez', cursive;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread