Thy dreams shall be [p]rophets.
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

'Yes' the mottled girl agree softly, brushing her hair away with a regal sweep of her grey gloved hand. While she'd never rode on a sea faring vessel before but she'd certainly been swimming before, close to the banks of course, she was no fish when in water. She had a genourous amount of respect for the sea, and an almost matching amount of wonder lust.

'Maybe I've heard wrong then' Odessa said, giving it consideration. 'No, it's probably that they're going to grow them there now I think about it'. She crossed her arms and pursed her lips as she looked out to the sea. Listening in was her one vice, though she never listened into anything important and when she did it was usually a mere accident and if it wasn't useful she'd most likely forget it. It was a bad habit, something that wouldn't help in any promotions.

Odessa knelt down again, taking a cautious hold of the nail and placing it where instructedm giving a simple nod to Liliya as she spoke. Odessa leant back away from the plank and the nail as far as her arm would let her. Her ears flattened down, then flicked up again as Odessa swore her bravery.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread