Thy dreams shall be [p]rophets.
[html]
OOC herpderp? / 300+

'Both I guess' Odessa explained, keeping her pumpkin eyes fixed firmly on Liliya's hands. 'I trade for some, either the salve itself or the ingredients, if it's the ingredients then I make the salve myself. And what I can get from around here I make into salve. If it's needed of course. Somethings need to be prepared differently. Like...' she paused, trying to think of an example. 'Like Valerian. It's good in either oil form or root form. The oil form is good for those who don't wish to ingest it, rub a bit on you neck and it calms you, same as eating it'. Odessa paused, glancing to the sea. 'Though I intend to perform tests to determine which is more efficient. Not that it matters, not really. Which for it's taken in is personal preferance'. She shrugged, unable to think of anything more to say. Her gaze turned to the sea again, her orange gaze watching the snow crested waves roll in and out. It was a peaceful, but still daunting scene.

She did what Liliya instructed her to do condfidently, though she was far from comfortable doing physical work. She was a gentle girl, far from the hardy Russian who sat before her, medicene suited her much better. Healing was a role that called for delicate work, unwavering care, dedication and most importantly caution. For there were some recipes that in larger doses would be fatal. Of course, even at her tender age Odessa knew which these were, and most importantly which does were considered dangerous. And each time she prescribed something, mostly to needy loners she came across, she made a quick investigation, finding out the patients weight, among other things, to determine waht doesage to use. As said before, healing was an art. As was building a good boat, but Odessa found herself severly lacking in the department.

'I get most of my stuff from travellers' Odessa noted smiling, 'I can try and get you some stuff if you can get up a list'.

<style type="text/css">
.dessaa b {font-weight:bold; color:#b17444; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a200c; }
.dessaa p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.dessaa {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4d3a4d; background-image:url(http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3823/odessa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 346px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#231022; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.dessaa p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dessaa p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread