Incom[p]lete
[html]

WC:263 OOC: Rawr!!!

The horse seemed more worried for her master than herself and Eclipse wondered if buttercup would ever feel that way, but she had little time to thik about that as the scarred woman awoke, asking where she was and who Eclipse was.

“You are inside Ichika No Ho'en. I'm Eclipse Soulstorm, and you really should eat or at least some thing to drink, but the water is further away, do you think you can walk?”

The girl asked concerned, angry at herself for not bringing a waterskin with her, though she never expected to find someone half dehydrated in her midsts. She put the rabbit down in hopes the woman wouldn't heave again, it was bad enough she was skin and bone, but worse if she was beyond actually eating. If she could eat she'd at least get a little bit of some kind of water in her as the kill was still fresh. She watched the woman with wide scared eyes.

“Please, it's ok, no one's going to hurt you, it's just me and your horse, that is your horse, right? I saw you fall from her.”

Eclipse asked looking at the mare, to make sure she was still there, and sure enough the horse was already at work eating what she could from the ground. Oh to be a vegetarian, it would be so easy to just eat the grass and be done with it. She let her mind wander right back to the task at hand and that was getting the woman nourished and rested.
<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:normal; padding:0px; font-family: Franklin, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#66aa44;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:338px; background-color:#a0eefe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5Kcr8.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 370px 0px; font-family: 'Nova Mono', cursive font-size:15px; color:#777744; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread