Incom[p]lete
[html]

Word Count » 253 :: OOC: She thinks she's delusional Big Grin

Eclipse was relieved when the woman began to rouse, though was dismayed when the woman spoke of someone else. She wondered if she was thinking she was somewhere else with someone else? Eclipse would never hurt anyone, and she didn't think the horse would ever have feelings for the young wolf adolescent. She watched worriedly as the woman slumped over the horse. The horse started to move and the girl jumped forward to lead the way, heading to the closest water source. It was a river, but it was clean good water.

“We're almost there, soon you'll have some water to eat.”

The rabbits were forgotten, though still in her hands. She was concerned about the woman who was on the brink of death and the only way it seemed she could get her back on track was to start with water. They came up to the river, a smaller part of it, and Eclipse stopped looking at the horse, and giving the poor woman a sad smile.

“Here there's water right here, you need to help me though I don't think I can bring the water to you.”

The girl said. Looking between the woman the water and the horse, wondering how she would do this. It wouldn't be so hard if Kavi were down on the ground next to the water, though Eclipse didn't like rivers and the ocean she still was able to keep her distance from getting in, but still get what she wanted.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread