Incom[p]lete
Kavi looked at the woman with a sad smile. "I'm so lig...light I can't hurt you. Katelyn can kne...kneel." she whispered as she tapped Katelyn's shoulder and the horse knelt. She was able to push herself up, her ankle hurting some. She used Katelyn as a way to stand and the horse nudged her, worried about her. Kavi used Katelyn's neck to the waters edge. She looked back at Eclipse, the woman at a distance from the waters edge. "Th...thank you for he... helping me," she whispered softly as she tried to kneel and ended up falling into the shallows, her fevered skin getting a cool dip. She laid in the shallows as the water washed over her skin and fur. She knew she was dirty and looked of death. She opened her mouth to drink some of the water and almost choked. She felt horrible and for the first time she was too weak to not let Shiloh out....

Katelyn watched her master try to walk, to stay awake. She fell into the shallow water and she resisted the urge to help her, knowing Eclipse was right there. She knew her master was broken, from the trip and even before. She could tell when Kavi or Shiloh were present. Kavi had this strong, care free feeling to her. She may share Shiloh's nightmares but she didn't let them bother her. Katelyn wondered how long it would be before the woman let her other out. Shiloh had been weak but always showed affection to her and take cared for her. The two of them had been though so much and now they were in a different packs land. How were these people going to treat her master? What had happened to make her master so quiet and broken? She hoped the people of this pack treated her broken master right. Katelyn knew she needed a calm enviroment. She turned to the other wolf that had found them and snorted, getting up and nudging the woman as to say "Help her!" before leaving and going back to eating again

Messages In This Thread