Incom[p]lete
[html]

WC:318 OOC: Smile

Eclipse was close by as the woman had the horse kneel, she was worried for the starving, dehydrated woman, so when she fell into the water the girl dropped the rabbits and moved to sit her up... holding the woman over the water so that whatever she could cough up, would come out

“Did you forget how to drink? Here sit... and it's the least I could do, I mean I couldn't leave someone to starve to death could I? I am not a cruel wolf.”

Eclipse said kindly. If she had known her lineage, she would think differently, she would think herself a monster just like Conor had thought of himself as one. She hadn't known he did, but he had changed in the few days before he left, it scared her and she wondered why. Now wasn't the time to look at the past though. She cupped her hands and dipped it in the cold water then hurridly brought it to Shiloh's face.

“Maybe you can stay here for a while. We are a pack of peace, one where we do not battle for the love of it... If you want I can call a leader, they can help.”

The girl said as she watched the woman to see if she would drink. The water was dripping out quickly, but there was still some cupped in her hands that could easily help satiate the woman, bring her to a more saner train of thought. She didn't need the horses' plea to help the woman. Eclipse was too kind of heart to let the woman die She would do everything in her power to help her unless she truly and utterly felt it necessary to die, but who would want that other than a wolf who had been so injured it couldn't be fixed? The girl thought... oh how she knew so little.
<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:normal; padding:0px; font-family: Franklin, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#66aa44;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:338px; background-color:#a0eefe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5Kcr8.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 370px 0px; font-family: 'Nova Mono', cursive font-size:15px; color:#777744; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread